Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gamers

We love the arcade. Michael, Alex, and I spend so much time (and money) in them. My absolute favorite arcade game is anything that involves whacking -- moles, alligators, Vega, whatever. Maybe it's because I'm such a violent person. Alex is really good at any game that involves music. But especially this one taiko game. It really interests me ... linguistically (not that I play) and I was actually lost in thought brainstorming an experiment when they were playing tonight.
Anyway Michael, Alex, and I met up after dinner near my home. Went to the market and bought some snacking foods. In the park, Alex had 99 yen sake juice box with dried salted fish (sooo Japanese), I had a wine cooler and cherries (sooo girly), and Michael had fried chicken with chocolate milk (o_o ya). It was really nice, sitting there, mellowly chatting and chomping. Afterwards we went to the arcade. The boxing game was fun! I actually had a little more fun maybe cheering Alex on though. And Michael was kind of a beast at the dj-ing game :D Good times and more to come, I'm sure!
(I'm too lazy to rotate these pictures, so rotate your heads!)

1 comment:

PCheese said...

Rotate your face!